OEA-R Statewide Fall Conference
September 11, 2019
225 E. Broad Street
Columbus. OH 43215
- Registration 9:30 – 10:00 am
- Introductions/ Welcome 10:00 – 10:10 am
- OEA Officers, STRS, and SERS Reports 10:10 – 10:30 am
- Session 1 10:45 – 11:45 am
- Lunch 11:45 – 12:45 pm
- Session 2 12:45 – 1:45 pm
- Wrap Up 1:45 – 2:30 pm
- (Volunteer Opportunities, Drawing and Evaluation)
Note: FREE parking is provided at the STRS building. Choose two topics from the list below:
- Technology: Using the internet safely and effectively without risking identity theft.
- Technology: Using social media safely and efficiently with Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
- Travel: Using NEA member benefits to travel more affordably and how can I access these benefits.
- Education: Social Emotional Academic Development (SEAD). What are these new education buzz words, and how can I support our active colleagues to incorporate the new standards into their already overextended school day.
Complete and return the registration with your $20.00 registration fee by September 1, 2019 to be eligible for door prizes. Lunch is included in the fee. You will be notified by email once your payment is received. Download Registration form at http://oea-r.ohea.us/events/fall-conference/ .