UPDATE! – CANCELLED due to the current health crisis.
The popular NEOEA Retired Spring Conference will be held on April 16, 2020, at the NEOEA Conference Center from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. Gather some friends and join us!
Download a 2020 NEOEA-Retired Spring Conference flyer/registration form or look for your registration form in the March newsletter. Cost is only $20; free parking.
- 9:00 – 9:15 Registration/Continental Breakfast
- 9:15 – 9:30 Introduction/Welcome
- 9:30 – 10:20 NEA Member Benefits/Travel by Guy Kendall-Freas: Are you planning to travel? Take advantage of your NEA Member Benefits before finalizing details. Also hear the latest discounts and offers.
- 10:25 – 11:15 STRS by Tamla Cole: Updates, changes, and trends. SERS updates available also.
- 11:20 – 12:10 Author Talk: Three local authors will discuss their genre, writing processes, and their latest works. Opportunities for Q&A and to purchase their books. See back for author details.
- 12:15 – 1:00 Lunch. Ice Cream Social provided by NEA Member Benefits.
Space is limited; registration closes April 10 or until we reach capacity. Send this registration form 2020 NEOEA-Retired Spring Conference along with your check for $20 (made payable to NEOEA) to NEOEA, 6001 Landerhaven Drive, Suite D, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124-4190.