Welcome to the NEOEA-Retired Member Only Page, exclusively for NEOEA-OEA-Retired members.
- Members may use the Contact Us page to request log-in registration credentials.
- Registered members can Log-in and submit comments.
Instructions for NEOEA-Retired website registration: (Download Web Registration Instructions)
- Go to the Contact Us page.
- Click on the “NEOEA-OEA-Retired Member” radio button.
- Enter “Email” and “Name” and update any other information you want.
- Under “Send me site registration information:” – check “Yes, I want to post comments on the site.”
- Enter a “username” for the site. (lowercase letters & numbers only).
- Enter your OEA membership number.
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom.
- When we receive your submission, we will check your membership status and then you will receive an invitation from the website to register for the site using the “username” and the “email” address you provide.
- Respond to the email by clicking the link.
- Enter and remember a “password” and complete the registration.
- You can then sign in to the website with your “username” and “password”.
- When you login you will see your “Profile” page where you may want to change your “nickname” and what name is displayed for your comments.
- Then you can click on the “NEOEA-Retired” button on the black toolbar and visit the site.
- Come back here to the “Member Only Area” to enter your comments.