The OEA Constitution and Bylaws establishes the Division of OEA Retired.
- OEA-Retired References in the OEA C&B – OEA Division of Retired – OEA C&B
The OEA-R Guidelines further delineate the operation of OEA-R and are reviewed by the OEA Constitution and Bylaws Committee and approved by the OEA Board of Directors as a part of the OEA Board of Directors Policies.
- OEA-R Guidelines – 340.040 – Guidelines for OEA-R – updtd. 6-1-19-x
- OEA-R Guidelines – 340.040 – Guidelines for OEA-R – uptd. 9-16-17
- Includes updated language for OEA-R Delegate Assembly – Article VII, Terms of Office, and Elections.
- OEA-R Delegate Assembly Standing Rules
Past versions of OEA-R Guidelines*:
- OEA-R Guidelines – Board Policies 9-1-2014
- OEA BoD Guidelines for OEA-R 2009
- During 2015, proposals were discussed the the OEA-R Delegate Caucus to establish the OEA-R Delegate Assembly to replace the Caucus.
- In May 2014 the OEA C&B Committee recommended and the OEA Board of Directors approved removing the prior service requirement for OEA-R officers in VII-A and VII-H and changing all references to “President”, “Vice President”, and “Immediate Past-President” to “Chair”, “Vice-Chair”, and “Immediate Past Chair”.